Please join us on the first weekend of May for an endless list of activities for the whole family. Here are just a few activities you can experience when you come
- Burning of Lummis
- Queen Contest
- Circle of Success
- Hispanic Art Show
- Car Show
- Martial Arts
- Hoops Contest
- Food Venders, Booths
- Cultural Entertainment
- Motorcycle Poker Run
To promote a "Fiesta" dedicated towards celebrating our Hispanic Heritage
in Cibola County.
- To Celebrate the "Fiesta" in an Alcohol/Drug free environment.
- To Instill Cultural Pride in our Hispanic Youth.
- To promote awareness of our Hispanic Culture.
- To encourage youth participation in development of
"La Fiesta de Colores."
- To provide a "Fiesta" enjoyable to all family members.
- To promote economic development of Cibola County through "Cultural Tourism."
This project is made possible in part by New Mexico Arts, a divisionof the Department of Cultural Affairs, and the National Endowment for the Arts.